My Boracay Escapade

Surely, the entire Boracay escapade was fun.

Here's my story...

One day (isang araw), me and my family (excluding my dad and including my aunt) decided to go to Hongkong.. yeah.. you read it correctly.. Unfortunately, there was a problem. So, we planned to go to Bora instead... at least, there was still something I had to look forward to...

Anyway, to start off... we agreed on ourselves to ride a ship (under Negros Navigation) named M/S Mary Queen of Peace... Fine, it might seem na we're stingy... but it's up to you to think that way...

We went to the North Harbor (Pier Dos).. and I was shocked to see thousands of sweating people that were seating beside each other... It was really gross! (fine, exaggerated na naman c Nash)

Friday/dusk... We're already aboard... Tourist Class lang ung kinuha namin... (Rated K na tlaga) but at least we we're still in Deck A (with all those rich people)... including some students wasting taxpayer's money... Anyway, the trip going to Bora was more or less about 12 hours (etoh hindi exagg ha)...

 Here's a pic... mejo windy eh.. that's why I get irritated...

boracay
We arrived in Caticlan Jettyport Saturday morning (almost afternoon na nga eh)... It was funny coz we're supposed to be in batch 5 dun sa fastcraft but then because of my impatience, sumingit kami sa batch 4 (wahaha)... then we rode a small boat papuntang Station 1, White Beach, Boracay Island... Nagstay kami sa Club Ten... ayun the place is cozy... we occupied two suites (o ayan Rated K pa ba?)... However, may small eskinita (watver s d spelling)... para makarating dun... pero okay na rin...

Posing for Club Ten...

 
boracay
Day 1

A so-so day... nagpa- henna tattoo ako on my right arm... mejo pasyal-pasyal sa island... and then I saw Pauline Yao (first special mention)... Then, I went to the most sosi part of Station 1... and oh my gosh... It's Michelle Madrigal wearing a two-piece bikini... She is a hotstuff! And c Angelica Panganiban daw ung kasama nya, which I didnt really notice... (wahaha...)... Then after that, I went to the beach for sunbathing and... I inscribed some names on the sand (Nash, Azelle, Mariel, and Minette) Then ayun gabi na... Since I know no one in the island, I thought that it was impossible for me to party... But I still went out on my first night.. then it suddenly rained... I got wet... my tattoo got wet... and it stained my plain white shirt... (very depressing for me) But it's not a problem coz I brought a week supply of clothes. Then I went home... and slept.


Day 2

A very busy day... I woke up early for breakfast... I ate my favorite, bacon!!! but this time with eggs... hahaha! FLASHBACK: May nakilala kami the day before na 3 nice people na nakasundo namin na mag-island-hopping (for those classy people: it's island-cruising)... BACK TO REALITY: We went island-hopping hanggang sa makarating kami sa snorkeling site... grabe! the waves... they're freakin me out... the waves are larger than life... more scary than that of Rio Grande of the Enchanted Kingdom... so we went to another snorkeling site...but this time the water was relatively peaceful... so ayun.. many fishes and coral reefs... plus Gardenia bread to feed the fishes (sosyal!). Super fun! Then we went to PUKA BEACH... ayun nagshop kami ng bracelets, necklaces, anklets, lahat na ng accessories... syempre for my DEAR friends and relatives. Picture picture moments... After that, we went back sa WHITE BEACH... After lunch, I went to the shore again for sunbathing... grabe! ang sarap mahiga sa sand.. so white.. so fine.. so exfoliating.. hehe... almost 2 hours din ako nag-sunbathing... Then, I bought a melon milkshake to quench my thirst. (I didnt mention na the two people I saw there)
Then it was night time na... and now may kasama na ako for partyin... ung three new friends... Ana, Obi, and Danny (special mention kayo ha!)... Our first stop was at Cafe del Mar... I ordered a glass of vodka... un lang... The place has Wi-Fi (hanep!) then we went to Club Paraw... where the nightlife was... lots of partyin out there... So we stayed there for so many hours until 4 am na of Monday... While dancin wildly, I saw Marc von Grabowski (another special mention)... and I was glad to see him there... I drank some Baileys and Red Horse.. then we also ordered some foods like sisig and french fries... The party was fun and really exhausting... but still fun fun fun... ayun i got drunk, tipsy, and all that na... muntik pa akong madapa sa sand... hahaha... Then my friends accompanied me to go home...
Party Pic at Paraw!

boracay
Day 3

I only slept for 3 hours because if not, I would be late for breakfast... Guess what? It's bacon again for breakfast... Then I started packing my things... this moment was really distressing for me... after that, I went to the beach for the third time for sunbathing... mejo nag-tan na ung skin ko... successful.. after that I went shopping again for my DEAREST friends and relatives...

My beach pic (Am I hot or it's just the sun?)
 boracay
Then I accompanied Ana to D'mall... On the way, I met Cla Birosel (another special mention)... la lang I just saw her... actually she saw me first! Then, bumalik na ako sa Club Ten to get my luggages kc we're going home na (as in home na talaga, as in Manila!) The ship will dock sa Caticlan at 6 pm... so nagpunta na kaming Caticlan... and we fall in line tapos before us is no less than Ms. Alma Concepcion with her family... eh mejo feeling close kami.. so my aunt talked to Alma's mom and ayun the conversation got better and better... Napagkamalan pa akong from USA... well iba na talaga ang mestizo at gwapo at artistahin! However, dahil sa sobrang yabang ko, na-delay ang ship instead of docking at 6 pm... tomorrow na raw ng 9 am.. nagkaron ng problem! Karma kaagad... Nahati ung ship sa two parts.. kidding! Na-stranded.. ayun.. so we looked for a hotel in Caticlan kc it's too late for us to go back to Boracay... 

With us, are my three new found friends... It was already night time, mga 11 pm.. my friends and I decided to go out for a walk, Each of us brought a cup of coffee... on the way, we met Ate Burger, Joe Lazengoe, a pokpok who pretends to be a passenger who failed to win Joe's heart, and many poor people na walang matirahan at natulog na lang sa floor and inside the port... we also talked to many others... wala kaming magawa, we made noise.. we made papansin.. we talked to the man who claimed that he owns the ship that was stranded in Bacolod... We also met there Mommy Divine (Ana's so-called mommy)... haha! We never saw an "aswang"... but it was quite obvious that the locals of Caticlan, Aklan were hesitant to answer the question on the existence of the "aswang"...

Anyway, to prove to you.. that we really went out for a stroll, each person having a glass of coffee... here's another picture.

boracay

Day 4

The ship docked at the port na...as in this time.. we're leaving Caticlan na... Goodbye to Bora na, which I really fell in love with... sadly, it was time to go... I promised to myself that I will go back to this paradise...

On the ship, I thought it was boring... but I was completely utterly mistaken... We've figured out that there are so many things that one can do inside the ship... We watched a movie... nag-videoke pa kami... And siguro there is nothing better than having a free breakfast, lunch, and dinner... I really enjoyed my stay aboard... By the way, there are aslo some stupid rather ironic and paradoxical signs in the ship... 

Then, finally... nasa Manila na ulit kami... Back to reality... All I can say is that I will miss Boracay and the people I've met there... I consider this escapade as one of the greatest and most memorable episodes of my life. I really had fun... This experience was really unforgettable... and I cant help but dream of another escapade like this... Til next time... =)


1 comments :

Anonymous said...

I have fun with, result in I discovered just what I was having a look for.
You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man.
Have a great day. Bye

my homepage - dating

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...