Twitter Parody Accounts RELOADED! (Updated)

UPDATE: Another Twitter Parody superstar joins the ranks of @krizzy_kalerQUI, @superstarmarian, et al. Scroll all the way down!

I still could not believe it! My post regarding "Parody Accounts on Twitter" has garnered almost 1,000 page views and still counting. If you still haven't read it, now is the perfect time!

I am perhaps the biggest fan of parody accounts on Twitter and it cannot be denied that I'm dying to be friends with all of them. They have made my life much more exciting and have given me more reasons to stay online...And as promised, here's Part 2 of my "box-office hit" blog entry.

Are you ready for the next wave of Twitter Parody Accounts? Are you ready to make your ordinary days and nights a little less lonely and much more exciting? Then come, join me as I reveal them to you one by one.

I've already introduced you to some of Twitterverse's most famous parody accounts in the country: the hilarious @superstarmarian, the controversial @krizzy_kalerQUI, and the candid @AngeL_LocKring. And I'm sure, after following them and getting a dose of laughter from all their crazy posts, you surely can't get enough! Am I right or am I right?

Enough with the introduction and let's get this article started! First off, meet rufFAG (@RuffaRama). Obviously, she takes on the character of high-class prostitute beauty queen turned actress Ruffa Gutierrez. By the way, is she still on TV5? Didn't she have issues with her co-hosts in one of her shows?

twitter parody account

@RuffaRama has more than 5,000 followers and they are rapidly increasing in number. Despite taking on Ruffa's persona, who is a talent of TV5, she tweets mostly about Kapamilya shows. She always has something to say about everyone she sees on TV, which makes her posts very interesting. She's always up-to-date with the latest news as well, which she retweets as they get posted. So by following @RuffaRama, you get your daily dose of showbiz news and current events at the same time. It's hitting two birds with one stone.

Like most parody accounts, @RuffaRama has a signature style of writing her posts. She always adds "bhawhwahwawhwahwahwahawhaw!!!" at the end of every post she makes. And this is good as it differentiates her from other parody accounts. She's good at bashing too. Have you seen her attacks on Charice lately? They are epic! Haha. And it goes without saying that most of her tweets are not meant for younger audience. So don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Let's move on to the self-proclaimed "Princess of All Media Hype and National Tweetheart" Anne KURTIS de LIPS (@anneKURTISsmith). With a following of almost 7,000 tweeps, she's indeed a force to be reckoned with. And choosing to take on Anne Curtis's persona, she would've easily got everyone's attention on Twitter and she did so very successfully! With that sexy body and those luscious lips, @anneKURTISsmith is perhaps the hottest of all Twitter parody accounts (I bet @superstarmarian and @AngeL_LocKring would digress). Her only difference from the real Anne Curtis is the way she tweets and the mature content of her posts.

twitter parody account

What I like about her is that she enjoys pinning down the likes of celebrities Raymond Gutierrez and Gretchen Fullido calling the former sissy and the latter slutty. Lol! She also enjoys giving away answers to FashionPulis blind items. Lately, she's been posting "banat" or pickup lines, which are always hilarious and never corny. Did I mention she likes ABS-CBN shows too (and likes bashing GMA7 shows like Protege)? But like the others, follow her on Twitter at your own risk. But trust me, you'll never regret following her.

Last but definitely not the least is the former YouTube sensation and international pop star Charing Pempengco (@OfficialCharing)! No, she's not Charice but yes, she's a star. With a face that doubles Alaska's poster child by day and Chucky's bride by night, she's bound to be a hit. Though she may be just starting, I can already see the potential.

twitter parody account
Update: @OfficialCharing has already changed her primary photo on Twitter
twitter parody account
@OfficialCharing's new Twitter page!
First things first, I am not a Charice hater but I definitely enjoy reading posts from people making fun of her, especially because of her eccentric looks on the X-Factor Philippines. I think she really needs to hire a new stylist and undergo a makeover (or a makeunder perhaps?). Enough of Charice! What I like about @OfficialCharing are her expressions such as "JUICE KO" and "#CHICHAROT". Aside from being fresh, these expressions are very catchy as well. Oh juice ko! I love it!

@OfficialCharing also bashes and makes fun of celebrities and gives unsolicited comments about her show, the X-Factor Philippines. She also likes to trend quirky hashtags and topics on Twitter, which I find really funny. But what I really really like about @OfficialCharing is that every time Charice fans (and fanatics of other celebs) attack her, she maintains her cool but gives them a cold shoulder, which I'm sure irritates these fans more! Bwahaha! So you see, there are ways to shoot these crazy fanatics down one by one.

So there you have it guys, these three lovely ladies above complete my Top 6 parody accounts on Twitter (along with these three ladies of course). I highly encourage each and everyone of you to follow them (at your own risk, of course). They may just be what you're looking for online all this time!

And like what I said before, I'm just happy that there are people like them who work hard to keep our Twitter feed more interesting, more entertaining and less boring. Maybe, one day, you guys too will come up with your own parody accounts. Just maybe... May they serve as your inspiration.

UPDATE: Speaking of inspiration. I have one more Twitter Parody account that you'll surely can't get enough of!

Meet Queen Barubal (@Queen_Barubal)! She also takes on the identity of the Queen of All Media, Kris Aquino. Being true to her Twitter caption, she's indeed a "barubal" or "slovenly" in English. While we all know that Kris Aquino is tactless, I'm not sure if she's slovenly. But perhaps, she used to be...remember she acquired an STD before? Queen Barubal is perhaps the friendlier version of Krizzy Kalerqui. She will reply to you if you tweet her and she will attack you if you "dis" her.

twitter parody account

She enjoys picking on the likes of Rhap Salazar, Jobert Sucaldito, Kiray Celis, Bekimon, Annabelle Rama, and other controversial celebrities. Her tweets are definitely hilarious. Tweet her something stupid and you'll definitely get an in-your-face, no-nonsense reply from her. She'll tell you that you really are stupid. So make sure to be cautious when tweeting her. She tweets in the vernacular so her messages usually come across clearly unless you really are...again...stupid.

Like Kris Aquino, Queen Barubal likes making up issues that make the Twitterverse much more interesting and exciting. If I were you, I'd follow her now. And if the above-mentioned are still not enough to convince you that she is indeed a "barubal," try reading on the horoscope that she tweets and you'll find yourself asking for more. And it goes without saying that her tweets are rated SPG.

Check out PART 3 here.

Til then...

xoxo Nash

9 comments :

Unknown said...

Fabulous article once again, Amazing Blogger, Nash Frias! I enjoyed reading it! Lalo na yung part about sakin! #CHICHAROT! Kidding aside, you just made yourself another "BLOGBUSTER HIT"! Bonggels ka talaga! Favorite blogger na talaga kita ever! MABUHAY KA NASH FRIAS!

Be obedient and follow what Nash Frias said! Follow me on Twitter, @OfficialCharing, pati na rin ang mga kasing-ganda kong parody accounts na fineature :) Good day everyone!

Paumanhin po sa napahabang salaysay na nagpapabatid ng aking kasiyahan! :) Lugod ko pong ikinararangal ang mapabilang sa blog post na ito! Maraming salamat at nawa'y magkaroon tayo ng kapayapaan sa sanlibutan! #CHICHAROT!

JUICE KO! Maraming maraming salamat Charing Pempengco. Parody Accounts like you inspire me to blog and blog and blog more. More Power!

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog love ko yang si Charing Pempengco... if i where not so bzness i wanna make parody account den aliw lang ...

Awwww! I'm sure Charing Pempengco will love you for that. I encourage you to come up with your own Parody account so I could feature you on my blog.

Unknown said...

love na ko nyan hahaha thanks sa follow back charing :D bet ko mag jessica sanchez lolz what u think charing ?!!!

Thanks to our very own NASHY at nakasama ako bilang ang inyong Queen Barubal. Nashy finollow ko lahat ng andito except si Krizzy kalerQUI blocked nya ako kaerQUI hahahhahahahhahah... WOW na touch naman ako para akong hinipuan ng 300 na boys THANKS ng bonggang bongga

My pleasure Queen Barubal. Medyo masungit na nga si Krizzy KalerQUI lately. I wonder why.

Queen_Barubal said...

Nashy my dear baka my daily period si mareng krizzy_kalerQUI kaya nagiging masungit o kaya nasa menopausal stage na hahahahhahahah Xoxo #Barubal

Baka affected sya sa Anti-CyberCrime Law. Hehe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...