BLIND ITEM: Mysterious Couple

I am no FashionPulis, you can even ask Michael Sy Lim. And I don't even have intentions of copying his style of writing or stealing content from him. I am on a league of my own and will try to come up with new and fresh blind item stories from time to time. But let me warn you, I'm not really good at writing blind items so please bear with me.

So here's the deal. I managed to grab a copy of a picture of two individuals together in a car. At first, I could not believe it, but they really are together. I didn't even know how it happened. All the while, they have been dating... Luckily, I had the chance to interview them both.

blind item
Who are these two people?
Person A (the one who drives the car) admitted that they really are dating. So, it's confirmed. But when I asked Person B, he tried to deny it but after some "pangungulit" from me, he finally admitted it as well. Both said that they have been going out together for quite some time but are not yet officially together nor exclusively dating. While I was in the middle of the inquiry/interview, Person B deliberately cut off our conversation and said that he will not be sharing more details about their relationship. And I was sent home. =(

So I wonder... what's the real score? Is it just for fun, for curiosity, for pleasure, for convenience, or for some bucks?

Person A is a professional who works in one of the country's biggest companies. He is tall, dark, and notorious for being a chick magnet. He is friendly, nice, and all that. He seems to be a family-oriented person. You'll also seldom see him on bars and other hot spots. Nevertheless, he's still a chick magnet.

Person B, on the other hand, is the shy type. He (yes, he is a "he" as well. Shocking!) is a professional as well who works on night shift. He is a "night person" who like going to bars. He is fair and has this "pretty boy" look. He's friendly as well but very secretive about his personal life.

I really can't give more clues other than those I've mentioned above. If you know the answer, you may write it down on the comments section. If you don't, I'm really sorry.

Til then...

xoxo Nash

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

artista ba 'to?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...