Villa Cafe: Kapampangan Flavors & More

I'm so excited to blog about this. One of my favorite restaurants cooked up something new for all of us.

Villa Cafe has just updated its critically-acclaimed menu and has made it even better with more food choices for everyone to savor...and please even those with the most discriminating palates.

villa cafe
This used to be their menu.
Villa Cafe is a Kapampangan-inspired dining concept that embraces the use of regionally sourced ingredients, traditional and contemporary cooking methods with artistic presentation, and it presents a unique dining experience that blends Pampanga flavors with its neighboring influences.

Take a look at some of the photos I took inside Villa Cafe. The place is well-lit with beautifully appointed interiors. The staff are very welcoming and I must say that they are very knowledgeable about the food and other products they offer. 

villa cafe

My friends and I ordered a lot of food on several different occasions. This means more pictures for you! 

villa cafe

villa cafe

villa cafe

I assure you that the food is oh so sumptuous. It's worth the price. Believe me! And if my word is not enough to convince you, Villa Cafe has actually received rave reviews from food critics, food magazines, and bloggers (like me!). To tickle your taste buds further, I posted some more pictures of the food we ate at Villa Cafe.

villa cafe

villa cafe

villa cafe

I'm sure that all these are making you very hungry. So, without further ado, here's Villa Cafe's NEW AND IMPROVED MENU.
villa cafe
villa cafe
villa cafe
villa cafe
villa cafe
There you have it! This is Villa Cafe's updated menu! By the way, in case you don't know, it is owned and managed by two of the country's top celebrity chefs Sau Del Rosario and Jam Melchor! A lot of notable personalities have already eaten at Villa Cafe as well...these include the likes of Vice President Jejomar Binay, Former First Lady Imelda Marcos, and many other local celebrities.

The food is great. The ambiance is awesome. The staff are hospitable. The food price is reasonable. What more can I ask for?

But don't just take my word for it! Reserve a dinner for two or for the whole family and see it for yourself!

Contact Details
Address: 7427 B Glory Building, Yakal St. San Antonio Village, Makati City
Email: cafe_villa11@gmail.com
Tel. No.: (02)4782659 
Website: www.villacafe.biz

Note: Villa Cafe did not pay me for this review.

Til then...

xoxo Nash

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...