Twitter Parodies: The Fourth Installment

It's been more than a month since my first blog entry about Twitter parody accounts. I didn't expect it to have a second or even, third installment. But wow, I'm just amaze to find myself blogging about its fourth iteration. It just cannot be denied that I love Twitter parodies. And because I love them, I'll introduce you guys to more Twitter parody accounts.

Meet the future Vice Governor of Sarangani Province, Manny Pacquiao's better half, @jinkeepacwife or Vice Gov Jinkee. I find it cute that she takes on the role Hermes Queen, Jinkee Pacquiao. We all know the transformation that she's been through (cosmetic and airbrushing). She's gone from crass to class...from plain jane to an enviable goddess. And it's just right that she gets a parody account on Twitter too!

twitter parody account

@jinkeepacwife tweets in the vernacular most of the time. Perhaps, she's not that confident speaking in English yet (remember the Ellen DeGeneres guesting that she turned down?). She's also friends with a lot of Twitter parody accounts. I bet she needs their support in the upcoming elections. After all, a strong presence in the online world is what she needs to ensure a landslide victory. What I like about her is that she doesn't bash other people and she seems friendly all the time. While this behavior is peculiar for a parody account, by not bashing others makes her stand out. And I'm pretty sure, her followers will love her for that. I just hope that @jinkeepacwife opens up more about the surgeries she's gone through and perhaps give us some pre-owned or even brand new Louis Vuitton, Hermes, and Channel designer bags. Can I just say that I really love the Herve Leger frock you rocked when Paris Hilton visited the Philippines? You looked so classy and did not look like yourself (Jinkee) at all. 

Next on my list is the "it" girl of ABS-CBN's newest primetime teleserye, Ina, Kapatid, Anak, please welcome the gorgeous and cross-eyed @DMajaDERAtoo (Majadera Salva-DOORS). We all know that Maja Salvador is pretty. I was lucky enough to meet her in person and I must say that she's really hot. Then comes Majadera Salva-DOORS, she looks like Maja Salvador at every angle except for the eyes. Like Maja, she's a dance-floor-wax princess. Unlike Maja, she seems to be a big fan of pop star princess Sarah Geronimo. And yes, she's indeed the ultimate majadera on Twitter.

twitter parody account

What I like about her are the photos she tweets, which are usually captioned celebrity pictures, which are hilarious to say the least. Another interesting thing about her is that she's being picked on by other parody accounts. The latter claims that she's not even that famous to be recognized as a parody account on Twitter. But the fact that she's not able to counter such accusations and defend herself from criticism adds to her unique appeal. She looks "kawawa" but then she's still "kaaya-aya".

Last but not the least, all hail PNoy's number 1 supporter and the long lost twin of Senator Franklin Drilon, Mae Pakner also known as @JuanaXchange. My first question is, why? why? why? Of all the personalities that you could make a parody account of, why Juana Change? Her body is, to say the least, as big as WG&A Super Ferry. I don't find her pretty as well (in all its definitions, synonyms, connotation, and denotation). Ultimately, she looks like the twin of the hideous senator. So what's there to love about her? First and foremost, she looks funny. Just her freaking face will make you laugh hard. And with that body, you'll go gaga! My gosh, her mouth is foul! Full of expletives that fly on your Twitter wall. Perhaps, she's one of the most upfront and brutally honest parody accounts out there. She's just so true to herself that the real Juana Change could only dream of becoming one. Follow her at your own risk.

twitter parody account

So there you have it guys! The fourth installment of Twitter parody accounts. I'm sure there'll be a fifth or even a sixth. Stay tuned. For now, follow them all and laugh like you've never laughed before.

You may also check the Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

Til then...

xoxo Nash

2 comments :

This comment has been removed by the author.

Naks! Congrats mga mars! Lovi-eeeet! Ahihihihi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...