The Award Goes To...Jillian Award for Her Exclusive Q&A

We are now on our fifth week of Twitter Parody Exclusive Q&A! Could this be the last week for this special feature?

She's literally one of the youngest Twitter Parody accounts out there and I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to feature her on my blog. Known to Kapuso fans as Tulis Liit (Trudis Liit parody), Lunatic Blanca (Luna Blanca parody), Salsalita (Daldalita parody), and star of Namamanas Po (Namamasko Po), she is one of GMA 7's up and coming starlets. Born as Jhyllianne Warde (according to Wikipedia) in 2005, she is of "jeje", Filipino, and American heritage. Just look at her face, even Manny Villar wouldn't go that far to show that he was able to swim in a "dagat ng basura." Without further ado, please welcome the pint-size, one-time Little Miss Philippines contestant on Eat Bulaga!, Jillian Award (@JillianAward).

twitter parody account


ON COMING UP WITH A PARODY ACCOUNT...

Q: What made you decide to come up with a parody account?

Jillian: I would really like to look for an outlet to vent out all my frustrations and I found that creating a basher account is much fun and relaxing- therapeutic in sense.

Q: What is your edge over other parody accounts? 

Jillian: My edge is that I really do not care about them. I am not conscious whether people follow me or not. I just bash them around and they really get affected to the point of building alliance and connivance among themselves to block me. Don’t you think that is just pathetic? Hahaha. Bashers who are too sensitive to bashing?

Q: Is it hard to maintain a parody account?

Jillian: Not hard at all.

Q: How do you separate your actual self from your alter ego?

Jillian: I am just confident that I know my real self and I really do not take the effort to be in character that is I do not live within the character of Jillian. It is just a name.

Q: What word best describes you as a "parody account"?

Jillian: The account of the munting hiritera.
 

HER PERSONAL VIEWS AND OPINIONS...

Q: Are you a Kapuso, a Kapamilya, or a Kapatid?

Jillian: Kalamay. As I said, I do not watch local shows much.. hahahaha para consistent lang

Q: What is your favorite TV show?

Jillian: Local or foreign? I do not watch local shows often #lakasmakapasosyal #lakasmakadonya. Hahaha Geographic Channel is what I watch since I am into BIOTlogy

Q: Given a chance to meet a certain celebrity, who would it be?

Jillian: I would really love to meet Miss Sheryn Regis or Carol Banawa. Sheryn Regis is a much underrated star with so much talent. Carol Banawa is my all time favourite singer.

Q: If you could date/marry someone from Philippine showbiz, who would it be? Why?

Jillian: I would choose Ariel Rivera. I am into older men and those with the dark complexion. Hunky but mapuputing men appear girly to me. Example Lucky M.

Q: What are your pet peeves? What makes you tick?

Jillian: Pet peeves? NONE! What makes me tick? Older men who show interest sa kagandahan kong taglay. haha

Q: What is your view on the Cyber Crime Prevention Act?

Jillian: That Act is very oppressive and is just there to serve as a warning for people not to mess with the government. Technology changed the way of airing grievances and that the streets are just a lesser alternative to the cyberworld. The internet made the world borderless thus making activism limitless. In  a sense it is a healthy mechanism of a government to contain all the bad publicity internally happening and to continuously project a strong image, but the current situation where tyrants and the corrupt rule mars the original idea that the implementation of the bill would be objective and just. It may be made to be used for the benefit of the few instead of benefiting us all and battling the effects of unmitigated irresponsible journalism.

Q: What is your view on the RH Bill?

Jillian: I go for RH Bill because it legalizes options for a woman to manage her own self. With or without the RH Bill, immorality abounds and I believe that is no sound argument to say that patronizing RH Bill is parallel to tolerating people to engage in immoral activities.


HER LEGACY AND MESSAGE TO FANS & HATERS...

Q: Any message to your followers/fans?

Jillian: If there are any. Hahaha I love you all and spread the love on the bread.. Sample ba? Well DJ pakisalang na lang yung kalan jan at magluluto ako ng sample dishes.

Q: What is your message to your bashers/haters?

Jillian:
Eat dung!!! hahahha

Q: Should parody accounts continue to exist? Should they be banned?

Jillian: They should exist. The DOH should promote this kind of therapy.
 
Q: If you could ban a certain parody account on Twitter, who would it be? Why?

Jillian: No one.  Really do not care about them much. Hahaha let and let live.

Q: Will you reveal your true identity before the world ends?

Jillian: I would definitely not. What I do here is somewhat the opposite of my real life.

Q: Will Twitter be the same without you?

Jillian: I guess. There are a lot of bashers out there and having one out would make no difference.

As I have said before, we are people exercising in full extent the right to voice out our innermost thoughts and emotions. We are the mouths of the people who have chosen to shut theirs for the fear of being ridiculed. A Twitter without me will be a pasta without the sauce -- bland, insufficient, unenjoyable.

Q: Do you plan to open an account on Facebook or Google+ in the future?

Jillian: I already have one.

Q: How do you want Twitterverse to remember you?
Jillian: I actually do not care whether Twitterverse would remember me or not. I have not created the account for the benefit of other people but for my own. Hahaha selfish me again.

------------------------------------------------Q&A ENDS HERE-----------------------------------------------

I personally would like to thank Jillian Award for this once in a lifetime Q&A opportunity. Your answers are so funny and witty. More power!

If you can't get enough of Jillian Award, follow her on Twitter @JillianAward.

Til then...

xoxo Nash

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

soshal english. tagalog lang yung sa amin para pang masa! Ahahahaha

Unknown said...

I need an interprter HAHAHAHAHA

Marian Nievera said...

Yaya, can u fleece transleyt dis por me? My knows is blending. I cunt teyk dis kaynd op Englis.

Tagamasid said...

Nakakatawa si Queenie Barubal! Interpreter talaga? ahahaha! hindi mo maintindihan? chos! pero galing ni Jillian huh! Honestly mas gusto ko pa itong parody ni Jillian kesa sa totoong jillian! bwahahhaa bravo! anlakas maka-nosebleed ng sagot! english kung english!

Unknown said...

@krissyaquino214 - nosebleed ! Bwahwahwahwa!

Anonymous said...

Antaray ng chikiting na itey. witty lang masyado

Bimby, you make salin nga to Tagalog this interview. I'm going hilo na. Ahihihihihihi.

Unknown said...

Wow, I found na my ka-match.... sa english.... sort of. Hehehehe. I know the real you Jillian! Mwahehehehehe. #kalerQUI

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...