Year-End Poll Results

So my blog poll has officially closed last December 31, 2012 and the results are in!

year end poll

After 48 votes, for a duration of a little over a month, you guys voted that Gadget Reviews are the most enjoyable topics to read on my blog with 45 votes. App Reviews came in second with 35 votes and Movie Reviews was a close third with 34 votes. There are others who were fans of Parody Accounts and Showbiz News as well. Currents Events garnered just 14 votes which will most likely no longer be part of my blog this year. Others received 9 votes - I wonder what these topics could be.

Once again, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this poll. A new poll will be posted soon.

Til then...

xoxo Nash

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...