Restaurant Review: Forget Me Not Cafe

Forget Me Not Cafe is basically a boutique restaurant that serves American food like burgers, steaks, pasta, sandwiches, chicken, etc. Situated along the highway, you'll surely never miss its location. It's accessible by both public and private transportation.

forget me not

The cafe actually looks like a house converted into a restaurant. It's painted white all over with many wall decorations. The lighting and room temperature are just fine. Overall, the set-up of the place is kinda cute, I must say.

forget me not

When it comes to food, they serve several American dishes as mentioned above. We ordered salisbury steak and chicken fingers. They're actually good...not the best I've tasted but they're good. They are very affordable as well. Forget Me Not Cafe also serves coffee, juice, and iced tea. I must say though that the iced tea is overpriced at PhP65. Also, I ordered an extra sauce for my chicken fingers and they charged me PhP35 for that. Overpricing again.

forget me not
Chicken Fingers with sauce
forget me not
Iced Tea
forget me not
Salisbury Steak with Mashed Potato

Waiting time for food orders averages at 15-20 mins. The staff are very accommodating. The restrooms are clean, with tissue paper and hand soap.

forget me not

I've yet to try their other dishes and drinks but so far, I'm loving the place. It's perfect for those who want to chill or just want to have an intimate dinner with close friends and relatives. I recommend Forget Me Not Cafe to everyone residing in the East of Metro Manila.

RATING: 4 out of 5 STARS

Forget Me Not Cafe is open daily from to 10 AM until 10 PM. They take reservations and has a parking space in front of the restaurant. Sadly, the only payment method is through cash.

Contact Details
Address: 41 Lilac Street, Marikina City
Contact No.: (02) 942 0087

Note: Forget Me Not did not pay me for this review.

Til then...

xoxo Nash

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...