Christina Aguilera Performs Blank Page and Receives People's Voice Award

Christina Aguilera has been given the honor and was presented with the first-ever People's Voice Award for inspiring generations after generations of fans using her voice at the 2013 People's Choice Awards held at the Nokia Theatre. Here's what she said after accepting the award:
"Thank you so much for giving me this form of expression called singing. Using my voice is such a wonderful release of expression and emotion. When I sing I believe it is the only time I truly can be myself and express all of me and who I am. I find a home in music. And I hope my music and my voice allow others to find home as well. This award also means so much as it represents the fans who have always stood by me no matter what."
christina aguilera
Image by Merlito
She not only took home the special award that night but also gave the audience and the viewing public an epic and awe-inspiring performance of her power ballad Blank Page from the album Lotus. Her live rendition was flawless and she got really emotional about it. Watch the video below:


With her powerful vocals and unparalleled talent, Christina Aguilera is truly one of a kind. She's a legend and she deserves all these accolades. And if you're still not convinced that she's the People's Voice, check out what Fuse.tv has to say about her: 
"Have the people really spoken to make the pop diva deserving of the award? We take a look back through her career to see why Xtina really is the PEOPLE’S VOICE." Read more
christina aguilera
Image by Christopher Polk
So there you have it guys. What do you think about Xtina's performance of Blank Page? Tell me your thoughts in the comments section.

Lotus is already out so be sure to grab a copy of it on iTunes, Amazon.com, or Christina's website. A deluxe version of the album is also available.

If you still can't get enough of the People's Voice, follow Christina Aguilera's official Twitter account: @Xtina.

Also LIKE her official Facebook Fan Page: Christina Aguilera.

Be sure to check out her official YouTube VEVO Channel: CAguileraVEVO.

Fighters from the Philippines can also LIKE and FOLLOW: Christina Aguilera Philippines and its Twitter account.

For more updates about Christina Aguilera, visit www.christinaaguilera.com

Til then...

xoxo Nash

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...