My Blogspirations

There are many reasons why I started blogging... Okay, to be exact...why I started blogging again. It's because of my blogspirations.

I read blogs on a daily basis but there are just some blogs that I can't resist not taking a look at everyday. It's like my day is not complete if I haven't seen their posts. Also, I get sad when they skip blogging for a day. But yeah, I understand. I know they are busy people.

Let's do this!

I've been a big fan of Chuvaness blog (http://chuvaness.com). I joined most of her promos. I learned a lot about fashion and good food. I got to know Ms. Cecile more even if I haven't met her yet. (I wanna meet her soon.) I know that she likes Yayoi Kusama, Hello Kitty, LV, BlackBerry, Muji, Haagen Dazs, Margarita Fores, Cibo, the 80's, Bonchon, Singapore, Commes Des Garcon, and many more. It's also because of her that I eat at Pepper Lunch often.

blogspirations

But my key takeaway from her blog is that "you should be yourself". Dress according to your preference. Dress to express and not impress. Don't apologize and be sorry for who you are; instead, be proud of it. That's why I consider her one of my life heroes. She's a role model, a fashionista, and a beautiful person with a good heart.

I also read Fashion Pulis (http://www.fashionpulis.com/) a lot. Though not as often as I read Chuvaness, I make sure that I get to answer Michael Sy Lim's blind items, which are very juicy. I must admit that I like chismis and enjoy listening to people gossiping. Haha!

blogspirations

Most of the time I get to answer correctly his BI's but sometimes they are just so hard especially if the personalities involved are Kapuso or from some other dimension. Nevertheless, I enjoy every moment of reading posts about Time Giver, Very Giddy, and the like.

I also plan to post BI and rumors on my blog as well. MicSyLim, you are the best!

Lately, I've been reading posts from Divine Lee's self-titled blog (http://divinemlee.com/) as well. What can I say? She's the ultimate Becky Queen, a champion for LGBT rights, and a very down-to-earth person. I remember that she once said that she doesn't have fans, just friends. Awww!

blogspirations

I personally like looking just at her random posts and her glamshots. I think there's something to her that makes her standout. Maybe, her personality, charisma, or X-factor! I've seen her several times in malls but I haven't met her personally as well. I believe that she really has a kind and pure heart despite what her detractors are saying.

There are other blogs that I visit on a regular basis. These include:

Kalokohan Blog (http://www.kalokohan.com/)

blogspirations

The name says it all. It's about kalokohan. Funny stuff. Silly stuff. I'm sure you'll get hooked.

Hay! Men! Ang blog ng mga tunay na lalake (http://tunaynalalake.blogspot.com/)

blogspirations

One should memorize the manifesto of tunay na lalake unless you're otherwise. Posts are as funny as hell and also some are bordering on X-rated. Don't worry such posts are censored. Haha. 

And yes, I've been reading a lot of foreign blogs too that deal with gadgets, Hollywood, and whatnots. I'll blog about them in detail in the days to come.

The blogs I mentioned above are my Blogspirations. You guys can expect to see content on my blog similar to theirs. But I won't copy, of course. After all, they are just my blogspirations. I just hope I made them all proud with my brand new blog.

That's all for now!

Til then...

xoxo Nash

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...