Nubia My Prague: ZTE's Slimmest Smartphone

In Czech Republic, ZTE has announced its slimmest smartphone to date - the Nubia My Prague, named after the country's capital. It is made of metal and measures 147.8 mm x 72.1 mm x 5.5 mm, which also makes it one of the slimmest smartphones in the world.
nubia my prague
Image by Smartmania
The Nubia My Prague sports a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display of 1080p Full HD resolution. It is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset with either 2GB/3GB RAM or 16GB/32GB of internal storage. When it comes to the camera, the Nubia My Prague packs a 13-MP primary camera with LED flash and an 8-MP front-facing shooter. It runs Android Lollipop out of the box and a 2,200 mAh battery keeps its lights on.

nubia my prague
Image by Mobilmania
The Nubia My Prague comes in white, silver and gold colors and is priced at $385 (2GB RAM/16GB internal storage) or $475 (3GB RAM/32GB internal storage). There's no word yet on whether it will be available outside of Czech Republic with a different name.

nubia my prague
Image by Mobilmania
Source

Til then...

xoxo Nash

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...